Friday, July 31, 2009

Nick Cannon is angry over Eminem song lyrics - Bagpipes for Baghdad

[Intro:]~In scottish accent~
Ohh! it’s muic to my ears!
Oh man! How can i describe… the way i feel?!
Fuckin' great man!…..ok! Let me see…how could I begin?
~End of scottish accent~

[Verse 1:]
Locked in Mariah’s wine cellar all I had for lunch
Was red wine more red wine and captain crunch
Red wine for breakfast and for bunch And to soak up in an between snack crackers to munch Mariah what ever happened to us?
Why did we have to break up?
All I asked for was a glass of punch You see I never really asked for much I can’t imagine what's Going through you mind after such A nasty BREAK-up With that latin hunk Luis-Miguel, Nick Cannon better back the fuck-up I’m not playing I want her back ya punk This is hello kitty bed spread satin funk Mixed with Egyptian with a little rappin punk Zappin Eric Clapton Shaq brings out da crunk And yeah baby I want another crack at cha You can beat me with any spatula that you want I mean I really want you bad ya cunt Nick you had your fun I come to kick you in your sack of junk Man I could use a fresh batch of blood So prepare your vernacular For dracula acupuncture

[Chorus:]
Bagpipes from Baghdad When will it ever cease for pete’s sake he crazy to say the least Bagpipes from Baghdad What’s going through my mind half the time When my rhymes are blowing up my… Bagpipes from Baghdad Somebody turn the vacancy sign on cuz I'm gone blowing up my … Bagpipes from Baghdad I run the streets and act like a mad man holding a glad bag…

[Verse 2:]
You can be a permanent fixture In my lyrical mixture I'm the miracle whip the tricksta My sig-niture sound When the tuba lips sticks around I'm bound to put it on in an instant wow man What an ensemble, what an assortment of pharmaceuticals This beautiful pill left dust on my palm my cuticles Get residue form just touching the bottle Never knew i could remind me so much of my mama I'll cut ya like DahmerPull a butcher knife on ya The size of the sword, boy, I'm like the fuckin Red Sonja Get it stuck in your cornea, nice knowing you Norman You're so fuckin annoying drive the shovel boy You'll know what the fuck you doing I ain't playing no fuckin more, Nick Cannon you prick I wish you luck with the fuckin whore Every minute there’s a sucker born Snuck up on (Melaca ??) Made the muthafucker suck on a (suckacorn??) Sucka? suckacorn? suckacorn?? Hit jason in the face with a hockey puck And told him its fucking on Man what the fuck are you doing You running over snow blower With the lawn mower blowing your…

[Chorus:]
Bagpipes from Baghdad When will it ever cease for pete’s sake he crazy to say the least Bagpipes from Baghdad What’s going through my mind half the time When my rhymes are blowing up my… Bagpipes from Baghdad Somebody turn the vacancy sign on cuz I'm gone blowing up my … Bagpipes from Baghdad I run the streets and act like a mad man holding a glad bag…

[Verse 3:]
In the bed with two brain dead lesbian vegetables I bet you they'll become heterosexuals Nothing will stop me from molesting you Titty fucking you till your breast nipples flesh tickles my testicles is What they said to the two conjoined twins Hows it going girlfriends you needs a boyfriend? You need some ointment, just set up an appointment Who’s-gonna-go-see-the-doctor first? We’ll do a coin flip I just got my one year sobriety coin chip When the bad get going how bad does going get? Baby you shouldn’t have any trouble rubbing groins with Each other especially when you joined at the hip I'm going to get the needle and thread from the sowing kit In attempt to separate em and stitch em back together At the loins…shit Your the little boy with the chocolate chips ahoy chip Cookie looky even took me a polaroid…. [Chorus:] Bagpipes from Baghdad When will it ever cease for Pete’s sake he crazy to say the least Bagpipes from Baghdad What’s going through my mind half the time When my rhymes are blowing up my… Bagpipes from Baghdad Somebody turn the vacancy sign on cuz I'm gone blowing up my … Bagpipes from Baghdad I run the streets and act like a mad man holding a glad bag…
Huhulaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Huhummm diddddly laaaaaaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment